For the safety of our patients and employees, we are limiting visitors at this time. Below are the times and information for units.
- Visiting hours are from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- All visitors should enter through the main entrance at the front of the hospital.
- Visitors at all facilities will be screened before being given access to the facility.
- Visitors must be masked upon entering the facility and continue to wear their mask throughout the time in the hospital, including time in the patient room.
- No COVID-positive visitors will be allowed entry.
- Only one visitor will be allowed per patient per day with the exception of end-of-life patients.
- One visitor per surgical patient will be allowed for admission and to accompany the patient to the pre-operative area. The one visitor will be allowed to wait in the main lobby while the patient is in surgery.
- Visitation will be allowed in the ICU during visiting hours only and limited to one visitor per day. All visitors to ICU will be required to wear full personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Visitors should remain with the patient.
- Visitors must be 16 or older.
- No sibling visits are allowed at this time in the Labor and Delivery departments.
- Visitors for end-of-life COVID-positive patients will be required to wear full personal protective equipment (PPE) while in the patient’s room.
- Waiting rooms are closed until further notice.
- The cafeteria is closed to visitors.
Phone and video calls to patient are welcome and encouraged.
To call a patient room, please call 903-676-1000 and you must be able to provide the patient’s first and last name.
UT Health East Texas Physician Clinics are also limiting visitors due to COVID-19. Please see the clinic visitor policy.